VIDEO: US Criticizes Limitations on Political Activism in Bahrain
2016-07-01 - 11:58 p
Bahrain Mirror: The United States Ambassador to the Human Rights Council, Keith Harper, expressed his country's concern over the limitations on political activism, shutdown of Al-Wefaq political society in addition to limitations on peaceful assembly in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Harper criticized lengthening the sentence of Sheikh Ali Salman, detention of human rights activist Nabeel Rajab and revocation of Sheikh Isa Qassim's citizenship.
- 2018-03-02Ali Al-Aswad from Geneva: Bahraini Authorities Failed to Convince Int’l Community the Opposition is “Terrorist”
- 2018-03-02VIDEO: Sayed Ghoraifi Takes Part in Freedom Martyrs’ Funeral in Karbabad
- 2018-02-23VIDEO: Washington Calls for Nabeel Rajab’s Immediate Release
- 2018-02-21US Department of State: We Will Continue to Have Conversations with Bahraini Government about Nabeel Rajab Case
- 2018-02-20Adam Nabeel Rajab: My Father Spent 4 out of 7 Uprising Years in Prison
comments powered by Disqus