Bahrain King Says Supports Saudi Arabia’s Right to “Arrange Hajj Affairs”
2016-05-31 - 8:27 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa said on Monday (May 30, 2016) that his country supports Saudi Arabia's right "to take all actions pertaining to Haj arrangements to ensure the safety of pilgrims."
Hamad bin Isa, who chaired the cabinet session, expressed his rejection to what he called "politicizing Haj," according to the Bahrain News Agency (BNA).
King Hamad's statements come a day before leaving to Riyadh to take part in a GCC consultative summit amid tensions between Saudi Arabia and Iran over particular arrangements concerning Iranian pilgrims.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus