Crown Prince Visits Saar Maítam Extending Condolences to Sayed Al-Wedaiís Family
2016-03-24 - 8:29 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa visited on Wednesday (March 23, 2016) the Saar Maatam to convey King Hamad's and his condolences to the family of the late prominent Shiite cleric Sayed Jawad Al-Wedai.
The official Twitter account responsible for posting news on the Crown Prince sent a tweet stating that Salman bin Hamad extended his father's condolences to Al-Wedai's family.
Shown in the photos published on social media websites was Royal Court Minister Khalid bin Ahmad who attended the mourning ceremony alongside the Crown Prince.
”„ś śŠŪ «ŠŕŚŌ ŪšřŠ ŕ«“Ū ŐŠ«Š… «Š„ŠŖ «Š„›Ōž Šŕ«∆Š… «Š›řŪŌ ”„«Õ… «ŠŕŠ«„… #«Š”ŪŌ_Őś«Ō_«ŠśŌ«ŕŪ #«Š»Õ—Ūš pic.twitter.com/DvsMnlyWuB— «ő»«— ”„ś śŠŪ «ŠŕŚŌ (@BahrainCPnews) March 23, 2016
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
comments powered by Disqus