Bahrain's King Dismisses Information Minister from All his Duties
2016-03-05 - 2:34 am
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's King dismissed Minister of Information Affairs and Minister of Parliament Affairs Isa Al-Hammadi from all his duties and appointed two ministers in his place.
In a royal decree issued today (Friday, March 4, 2016), the king re-appointed the Salafist Ghanim Al-Buainain as Minister of Parliament Affairs, a post he previously assumed. The king also appointed Ali Al-Rumaihi as Minister of Information Affairs. Al-Rumaihi has been the head of Bahrain's Information Affairs Authority since last April.
Decree 17/2016 stipulated "the appointment of Ghanim bin Fadhel Al-Buainain as Minister of Parliament Affairs, while retaining his previous seniority in the cabinet."
The second article of the decree stipulated "the appointment of Ali bin Mohammed Al-Rumaihi as Minister of Information Affairs."
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus