PHOTOS: Bahraini Expats Hold Event in Sweden Marking Uprising’s 5th Anniv.
2016-02-15 - 12:46 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini expats in Sweden organized an event to commemorate the fifth anniversary of the February 14 uprising that erupted in Bahrain in 2011.
During the event, Abbas Shubbar, member of Salam for Human Rights Organization, delivered a speech. A screening also took place of a film entitled "Shouting in the Dark", produced by Al-Jazeera in 2011 on the events of the Bahraini uprising,
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
comments powered by Disqus