Kremlin: Putin to Discuss Counter-Terrorism with Bahrain King
2016-02-08 - 6:44 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Kremlin Press Office announced that Russian President Vladimir Putin is due to meet Bahrain's Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa who will arrive on Monday (February 8, 2016) in Russia's Black Sea resort city of Sochi on a working visit.
The statement added that "the two leaders will focus on discussing bilateral relations involving trade, investment, energy, finance and humanitarian issues," according to Sputnik.
"A detailed exchange is also expected on the situation in the Middle East and Northern Africa, primarily in the context of combating international terrorism," the Kremlin Press Office further stated.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
comments powered by Disqus