Bahraini MP: Iran Is to Blame for Economic Crisis & Drop in Oil Prices
2016-01-14 - 1:00 am
Bahrain Mirror: A Member of of the Bahraini Parliament blamed Iran for the drop in international oil prices and for the economic crisis that the Kingdom of Bahrain and Gulf oil exporters are facing.
MP Khalid Al-Shaer said that Tehran has flooded the market with 4 million oil barrels, which caused a crisis in Bahrain and the Gulf. Al-Shaer considered Iran's step to be aimed at targeting the island kingdom and Gulf states in order to bring their economic interests to a halt.
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
comments powered by Disqus