Salafist Leader & Former Minister Albuainain Assigned as Royal Court Advisor
2015-12-29 - 12:08 am
Bahrain Mirror: The official Bahrain News Agency (BNA) announced the assignment of the head of Salafist Al-Asalah Society, former minister Ghanim Albuainain, as a Royal Court advisor.
BNA said that the minister of the Royal Court Khaled bin Ahmad Al Khalifa received in his office at the Royal Court on Sunday (December 27, 2015) Ghanim bin Fadhel Albuainain on the occasion of his assignment as an advisor at the Royal Court of the Shura Council and the House of Representatives.
The minister praised "the good efforts of Ghanem Albuainain made through the positions he held and was worthy of," according to the news agency.
"Albuainain will carry out his new job to sustain and develop communication between the Royal Court and both the Shura Council and the House of Representatives within the constitutional and legal framework and what serves the public interest," he added.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
comments powered by Disqus