Bahraini Authorities Strip 13 Protestors of their Nationalities over Claims of Forming Terrorist Cell
2015-11-24 - 10:04 p
Bahrain Mirror: A Bahraini Court sentenced on Monday (November 23, 2015) 3 protestors to 15 years in prison and 10 others to 10 years, while declaring 3 others not guilty.
The court also stripped all the accused of their nationalities. Among those sentenced to 10 years of imprisonment was photographer Sayed Ahmad Al-Mousawi.
The Bahraini authorities accused the 13 protestors of joining a terrorist group, which is a charge usually brought by security authorities against regime opponents.
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
comments powered by Disqus