Bahrain Annually Pays 400 Million BD of Interests on Public Debt
2015-11-20 - 2:45 am
Bahrain Mirror: A Bahraini Member of Parliament said that "the public debt has exceeded the reasonable level. We have entered a dangerous period." The MP disclosed that 400 million BD are paid annually as interest on the public debt. As the ceiling of the public debt reaches 10 billion, the interest may rise.
MP Adel Hameed further stated that "today the public debt has exceeded 6 billion and it is to reach 10 billion after 2 years. If we pay today 400 million as annual interests on the public debt, how much would we pay in the coming years? We will pay more than 500 million each year as interests only."
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
comments powered by Disqus