Case of Karimi & 9 Other Bahrainis Stripped of their Nationalities Adjourned until Dec. 7
2015-10-19 - 11:27 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini second high (appeals) court, presided over by judge Abdullah Al-Ashraf with the membership of judges Mohsen Mabrouk and Osama Al-Shathili and Abdullah Mohammad Hassan as secretariat, adjourned the case of Taymour Karimi and nine others until December 7, 2015, so that the Public Prosecution would get the royal decree ordering the revocation of lawyer Taymour Karimi and nine others.
The minor criminal court on October 28, 2014, decided to expel 10 people stripped of their nationalities from the country and fine each of them 100 BD. The court ordered expelling: Mariam Al-Sayed Ibrahim, Ismail Khalil Darwish, Ibrahim Khalil Darwish, Adnan Ahmad Ali Haji, Habib Darwish Mousa Ghaloum, Sayed Abdulnabi Abdulrida Al-Musawi, Sayed Abdulamir Abdulrida Al-Musawi, Ibrahim Ghaloum Hussein Karimi, Sayed Mohammad Ali Abdulrida and Taymour Karimi.
Taymour Karimi, alongside nine others, were accused of violating the law of residence in the country, following the decision to strip him of his Bahraini citizenship.
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
comments powered by Disqus