Royal Decree Issued to Withdraw Retirement Rights & Benefits from Bahrainis Stripped of their Citizenships
2015-10-17 - 2:09 am
Bahrain Mirror: The King of Bahrain Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa issued a royal decree to revoke "retirement rights and benefits" of individuals who have been stripped of their Bahraini citizenship.
The royal decree read that anyone who "has been stripped of the Bahraini citizenship shall no longer enjoy any of due retirement rights and benefits, or that are entitled to all Bahraini citizens pursuant to Law No. 13/1975 regarding the regulation of salaries, and retirement rewards of government employees, in addition to social security law of Decree Law No. 24/1976..."
The fourth article of the Decree Law No. 36/2015 stipulated that the Prime Minister, Commander of Bahrain Defence Force and ministers should implement the provisions of the law and that it will come into effect as of the date of its release in the official newspaper.
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
comments powered by Disqus