Concrete Barriers Installed in Manama as Precautionary Measure Against Terrorist Acts during Ashura
2015-10-16 - 8:32 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini Interior Ministry's security body installed concrete barriers to prevent vehicles from being parked in the streets of the capital Manama and its suburbs "to reinforce security control over what could take place as violations of the law, sabotage or terrorist acts that some might plan during Ashura commemoration processions."
These concrete barriers were seen in marketplaces, streets and narrow roads, according to what the Akhbar Al-Khaleej reported.
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
comments powered by Disqus