US Ambassador to Geneva-Based UNHRC: We Are Ready to Make Training Programs to Improve HR in Bahrain
2015-10-01 - 9:21 p
Bahrain Mirror: Ambassador Keith Harper, Representative of the United States to the Geneva-based United Nations Human Rights Council, stressed that his country is ready to help Bahrain make training programs and exchange experiences to improve and protect human rights.
His comments came during a meeting held between the US Ambassador, the vice president of the National Institution for Human Rights, Abdullah Al-Derazi, and Chairperson of the Complaints, Monitoring and Follow-up Committee, Maria Khoury on the sidelines of the 30th session of the UNHRC meetings in Geneva.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
comments powered by Disqus