Reuters: Britain's Petrofac Wins $100 mln Gas Contract in Bahrain
2015-09-19 - 7:35 p
Bahrain Mirror (Reuters): Britain's Petrofac has won a contract worth about $100 million from Bahrain's Tatweer Petroleum to build a gas dehydration facility, an industry source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
The capacity of the gas facility will be 500 million standard cubic feet per day (scfd), the source said.
This project is the first among those planned by Tatweer to add gas capacity to meet rising domestic demand.
Petrofac declined to comment.
In 2009, Bahrain through the National Oil and Gas Authority (NOGA) teamed up with U.S. Occidental Petroleum and Abu Dhabi's Mubadala Development Co to establish Tatweer Petroleum to increase oil and gas production from the Bahrain field.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
comments powered by Disqus