Bahraini King Says his Sons Nasser & Khalid Were in Yemen
2015-09-07 - 11:16 p
Bahrain Mirror: Bahraini King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa stressed on Sunday (September 6, 2015) that his sons Nasser and Khalid were among the Gulf forces that were targeted by a Yemeni military attack on a base in Yemen's Ma'rib.
Five Bahraini soldiers along with 45 soldiers from the United Arab Emirates were killed in a missile strike on a military base in Ma'rib on Friday (September 4, 2015).
During his visit to the army's headquarters where he met officers, taking part in the war on Yemen, Hamad bin Isa said: "We share parental emotions with the citizens in these circumstances. My sons, HH Brigadier Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa and HH Sheikh Major Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa were there participating in carrying out their sacred national duty hand in hand with their brothers of the Saudi-led Arab Coalition defending legitimacy in Yemen, and they will continue to do so united in one team with their brothers."
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
comments powered by Disqus