Britain Provides Bahrain with Vessel Automatic Identification System
2015-08-21 - 1:06 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini Minister of Interior Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa signed an agreement with the British SRT Marine Technology Ltd to operate an automatic identification system of vessels enlisted in the Coast Guard Command.
The Bahrain News Agency (BNA) said that this agreement comes within the maritime security and safety project implemented by the Coast Guard Command to maintain security and safety of Bahrain's territorial waters and coastlines to protect them from infiltration and smuggling operations.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
comments powered by Disqus