Bahrain’s CP holds telephone call with US Secy. of State: Consolidating Efforts to Enhance stability in the Region
2015-08-11 - 10:47 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini Crown Prince, Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, discussed with the US Secretary of State John Kerry "the situation on the regional and international level" according to the Bahrain News Agency.
BNA stated that the two parties discussed during a phone call "their bilateral relations and how to develop them at different levels." The Crown Prince highlighted the importance of consolidating international efforts in order to enhance security and stability across the region, praising Washington's efforts in contributing to distancing the region from anything that would undermine security and stability.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
comments powered by Disqus