Supreme Judicial Council President Praises Role of Bahraini Interior Ministry
2015-07-28 - 12:22 am
Bahrain Mirror: The President of the Supreme Judicial Council and Court of Cassation, Salem Mohammed Al-Kuwari, praised what he called "the role of the Ministry of Interior in preserving the country's security and stability and the great responsibility of protecting everybody living in the Kingdom of Bahrain."
This came during a meeting between Al-Kuwari and the Interior Ministry Undersecretary Major-General, Khalid Salem Al-Absi, in Al-Kuwari's office on Sunday morning (July 26, 2015). During the meeting they empathized on having more cooperation and coordination between the Supreme Judicial Council and the Ministry of Interior to look into the issues of common interest.
Al-Kuwari praised the Interior Ministry's role in maintaining the country's security and stability and the great responsibility of protecting everyone living in the Kingdom of Bahrain, adding that the joint cooperation between the Supreme Judicial Council and the state's ministries will continue under all circumstances, particularly regarding the judicial and legal aspects, in order to protect lives, assets, and freedoms and spread security and tranquility in the society.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
comments powered by Disqus