Book Declaring the Bohra Sect Followers as Disbelievers Distributed for Free in Manama
2015-07-05 - 1:08 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Al-Wasat newspaper said that copies of a booklet declaring the Bohra sect followers as disbelievers is being distributed for free in the Bahraini capital, Manama, with the phrase "Endowment for the sake of Allah" written on it.
For his part, Member of Bahraini Parliament Jalal Kadhim considered that these matters harm civil peace and coexistence among different sects in Bahrain, calling on the competent parties to take legal measures regarding such issues.
"Bahrain, similar to other countries in the region, cannot withstand these media campaigns aimed at causing sedition among Bahrainis. The presence of such booklets in stores and public libraries or their distribution in places of worship reflects the urgency to control these practices at a time when sectarian hatred has become a deadly means to cause division among people, not only in Bahrain but also in all the Arab states, in general, and the countries in the region, in particular," the MP further stated.
It is worth mention that the Religious Guidance Directorate in the Bahrain Defence Force has previously distributed to its employees copies of a book that mocks the beliefs of the Shiite sect which represents the majority of the population in Bahrain. This comes as part of the sectarian hatred campaign launched by the Bahraini army, noting that this book insulted the Twelver Shiites describing them as "Rafidis" (defectors) and as followers of the "Misguided Groups" that include the "Ismailis, Alawites, Druzes and others."
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
comments powered by Disqus