Czech Republic Calls for Finding a Political Solution in Bahrain at Human Rights Council
2015-06-27 - 6:57 p
Bahrain Mirror: The Czech Republic called for finding a peaceful solution within a democratic framework to the political crisis in Bahrain, stressing that it is closely following the developments in the island kingdom.
In its speech during the UN Human Rights Council's 29th session held in Geneva, the Czech Republic stated that it joins the UN human rights institutions and high commissioner for human rights in calling on the Bahraini authorities to release all the prisoners detained for exercising their rights or defending others' rights.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
comments powered by Disqus