Seminar on "Jaw Prison Crime" Held at Human Rights Council in Geneva Today
2015-06-15 - 5:41 p
Bahrain Mirror: A Bahraini civil delegation will participate in the meetings of the United Nations Human Rights Council to be held in Geneva today (Monday, June 15, 2015).
Bahrain Human Rights Observatory will also organize a similar seminar on the sidelines of opening session entitled "Jaw Prison Crime".
The delegation will meet with diplomatic missions and hold press conferences. The UN Human Rights Council convenes its 29th regular session in Geneva today from June 15, 2015 until July 3rd.
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial
- 2023-05-30Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim Offers Condolences to Parents of Executed Martyrs
- 2023-05-30On Way to Jaw Prison: Conversation with Martyr Ahmad Asfour Narrated by Sheikh Ali Salman's Wife
- 2023-05-29Al-Wefaq: Saudi Regime's Execution of Two Bahraini Youths is Sin
comments powered by Disqus